GRM International - Palladium develops and delivers solutions that create positive impact for communities, businesses, societies and economies. We transform lives and create enduring value by working with governments, corporations and non-profit organisations. Palladium is built on the idea that progress will be supported by four key pillars: International Development, Strategy Execution Consulting, Impact Investment, Training and Events
We create positive impact through more than 100 current projects with more than 2000 employees operating in over 90 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of below:
Job Title: Associate, Project Operations
- We create positive impact through more than 100 current projects with more than 2000 employees operating in over 90 countries.
- Purpose of Position For assigned projects, the Associate, Project Operations serves as part of the corporate management team.
- This team is responsible under the leadership of Project Director and management of the Director, Project Operations for the management and delivery of projects.
- The specific purpose of the position is to support the management and implementation of effective and efficient operational, financial and compliance activities to deliver projects in accordance with contractual obligations, company policies, Group Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Guidelines and client rules and regulations.
Minimum Education and Experience Required
- Support project start-up and closeout
- Serve as a liaison between corporate services and the project
- Contribute to the preparation and maintenance of project specific components of the project operations manual
- Support training of project staff on company policies, SOPs and Guidelines and client rules and regulations (covering as required security, occupational health and safety, risk management, planning, human resource management, monitoring, reporting, finance, procurement, logistics, IT, communications, audit support and all other operations matters)
- Participate in the development and maintenance of project work plans
- Support the development and presentation of internal and external reporting (for example: Monthly Management Reports (MMRs), quarterly Internal Project Reviews (IPRs), project risk assessments, annual reviews, and client deliverables) and ensure these outputs are fit for purpose
- Ensure project issues and risks are logged, monitored, reported on, managed and mitigated, and escalate risks and issues to corporate/project leadership, as required
- Support the monitoring and maintenance of compliance with head/prime contracts
- In collaboration with Finance establish project account codes, ensuring they are fit for purpose and meet client’s and project’s requirements for cost allocation, monitoring and evaluation, and value for money (VFM) reporting
- Assist with project financial / cash-flow planning, process funding requests from the field, and process monthly Funds Transfer Requests (FTRs)
- Review cashbooks / field vouchers and ensure supporting documentation is complete
- Assist in ensuring the accuracy of client invoices (including monthly, milestone and performance based invoices)
- Coordinate input and support from HR for recruitment and contracting
- In collaboration with Security, ensure safety and security procedures, including Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) requirements, are in place and adhered to
- In collaboration with HR, ensure staff performance management systems are in place and adhered to
- Maintain project data on relevant HR systems for short-term and long-term staff and consultants.
Application Closing Date
- A relevant Bachelor's Degree.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
- Project management of administrative support experience with DFID, DFAT, USAID or other donor client(s).
- Key competencies and professional expertise required
- Understanding of Project Management.
- Financial acumen and the ability to interpret and analyse financial reports.
- Sound problem solving and decision making skills.
- Willingness to travel and work abroad a minimum of eight weeks per year in developing countries and elsewhere.
29th February, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online