Prepaid Medicare Services Limited - A leading Health Maintenance Organisation (HMO) and a major player in the Nigeria Health Insurance Industry with Head Office in Abuja, seeks to fill the under-listed position with competent, experienced and dedicated individuals:
Job Title: Nurse and Chew
Job Ref: N/C-Lag/Abe-03-16
Lagos and Abeokuta
Application Closing Date
- A certified Nurse/Chew with a current practicing license.
- Must have interest in primary healthcare/ Community base health services.
- Professional qualifications will be an advantage
- Minimum of five (5) years working experience
- An individual that can work alone without a doctor
- HMO Experience is an added advantage
- Must have a sound Administrative experience
- Excellent in Microsoft, power point, excel sheet, office packages and web.
- Good communication/presentation skills (both oral and written)
- Must be a team player, able to build and maintain effective relationships.
- Must be able to take responsibility and demonstrate high level of integrity in dealing with all stakeholders
- Organizational skills
- Negotiation skills
- Time management
- Decision making and problem solving skills
31st March, 2016.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should send their application and Curriculum Vitae via Email, as an attachment to: [email protected]
Via Post, addressed to:
The Admin/HR Manager,
Prepaid Medicare Services Ltd (Head Office),
Suite F6, Wing C,
3rd Floor, ABM Plaza,
(Opposite Utako Market),
Plot Nos 23 Ekukinam Street,
Off Obafemi Awolowo Way,
Use Job Title and Job Reference as subject of your email/letter.