National Identity Management Commission (NIMC)
Act 2007 provides for the establishment of the NIMC, its functions, powers, establishment of the National Identity Database, assignment and use of General Multi-purpose cards, and the National Identification Number (NIN). The Act also provides the Commission with powers to make regulations connected with its functions. The NIMC Act 2007 provides the repeal of the law that created the former Department of National Civic Registration (DNCR) and the transfer of its assets and liabilities to the NIMC.
NIMC is currently recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Head - Investigations and Special Audit
Job Code: NIMC011
Department: Corporate Audit
Reporting To: Head, Corporate Audit
- Reporting to the Head, Corporate Audit,
- The successful candidate will be responsible for critically reviewing the operations at various levels of the management in order to ensure flawless processes and effective control.
Application Closing Date
- A good first degree or its equivalent in Accounting and Auditing, Finance, Management, Administration, Public Administration or other related fields.
- Membership of relevant professional association(s) is an advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant professional experience or 10 years’ in the Civil Service. This should include, at least 5 years in Corporate Audit and appreciable experience in internal audit of Public Institutions.
- Strong knowledge of internal control and corporate governance.
26th December, 2012
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should click here to apply online
and supply the following information:
- Correct Bio-data information, Education and Training Information, Ward/Community of Origin, Local Government of Origin, date of completion of NYSC and the Discharge Certificate Number or relevant Exemption Certificate Number at the point of application.
- Functional email address and valid GSM number through which applicant can be reached at all times during the course of the selection exercise.
- An electronic (scanned/ digitally captured) copy of their most recent passport photograph in order to complete the online application. Passport photograph must be of size 12Opx by 140px. Please download free Image Processing software from www.picturesize.org/download.html to resize your passport photographs to be uploaded while completing your application on-line.
- During the course of your application, you will be issued an Application Reference Number (ARN). Please take note of the number as it would be required for subsequent access to your information page on the application portal.
- It is important to print out the acknowledgment slip at the final submission of the online application.
- Should you experience any difficulty completing this application, please contact us through the Help Centre numbers 01-843-8823, 01-843-8824, 07098038255 or e-mail email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. Live Complaint Form can also be completed on the website: www.nimcjobs.com/livecomment.aspx.
- Applicants are to use the indicated Job Reference Codes for the position they wish to apply for.
- Applicants are advised to apply for the role they can best compete for, as applying for multiple roles will lead to disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email and GSM and shall be expected to attend an Aptitude Test.
- Applicants should also note the following: Forensic and security clearance will be conducted for applicants of all positions. Educational qualification will be investigated and screened.
- Submission of hard copy applications and CVs will not be entertained