Planet One Hospitality is a composite hospitality initiative that seeks to provide hospitality in its entire ramifications to a highly discerning clientele. We seek to create fun and happiness and to provide a world class service with a strong African accent thereby creating the “Intern-African” experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Online Marketing Executive
- Planet One is searching for an Online Marketing Executive, to help manage the online presence of the business as well as the social media presence of the business.
- The person will be responsible for ensuring the website and the online booking platforms are kept up to date with the most current information and prices, and ensuring that our social media posts are current and on trend.
- They will also be responsible for working with the Marketing team to ensure that are blog is current and that all of the sub business units for Planet One are represented online.
The individual should be able to:
- Understand the value of the planet one brand and ensure that it is portrayed positively through all mediums.
- Understands how to soft sale using social media platforms.
- Have a grasp on what platforms the business should be positioned on to maximise its exposure to potential customers..
The attributes we are looking for in the individuals are:
Application Closing Date
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in online marketing
- A qualification in digital marketing from a recognized educational body
- Up to date with the latest social media platforms
- Excellent copy writing and creative skills
- An ability to be a trend setter with the approach to the online positioning and voice of the business.
- Trust worthy and honest
- Thorough understanding of the hospitality sector and Lagos lifestyle.
27th May, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and CV's to: [email protected]
Candidates should also send a proposal on how you would position Planet One online for a relaunch post refurbishment. This will be reviewed and discussed in your interview if you are successfully selected.