Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a Multinational E-commerce company with a mission to build leading online marketplaces in emerging markets to recruit candidates for its operations in Nigeria in the capacity below:
Job Title: Online Marketing Manager
Job Reference: 1074
- Managing the entire online marketing budget for company across multiple channels & device and ensure that ROI and targets are being met.
- Execute and optimize all Search advertising activities including keyword research, campaign creation, writing ad copies, and optimizing the campaigns based on KPIs.
- Execute and optimize all display advertising activities including re-targeting, dynamic campaigns across GDN, Facebook and other partners.
- Execute and optimize Mobile App campaigns including new user acquisition and re engagement.
- Analyzing the results and performance of all channels in total and individually.
- Responsible for budget allocation across channels based on performance & Keeping track of spend and budgets.
- Coordinate with designers and come up with banners and update creative constantly for better CTR.
- Provide consultancy to internal and external stakeholders in the best way to achieve their KPIs.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement.
- Handle all stakeholder communication from daily queries to weekly catch ups to Post
- Campaign Analysis reports.
- Manage weekly & monthly reporting on the performance of all search, display & App campaigns to marketing director and central team.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in Performance Marketing from a reputed organization; with good knowledge in managing PPC campaigns,
- Google AdWords & Facebook advertising, and third party tools such as double click bid management.
- Bachelor's /B.B.A preferably in Information Technology from any reputed University
- 4 years experience in Performance Marketing.
- Proven track record of management of PPC campaigns
- Experience working with large budget.
- Extensive Experience with Google AdWords & Facebook advertising.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online