is recruiting for Personal Assistant To The Chairman.
Personal Assistant To The Chairman (SA)
The ideal candidate must have a confirmed experience in personal assistance to executives in multinational companies or top' indigenous company.
Must be self motivated, self oriented, flexible approach, organized, quick learner, careful eyes for details and thorough understanding of cross functional working environment.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Managing and organizing the chairman's personal agenda, meetings, travel, correspondent and daily routine calls
- Good command of English with excellent presentation skills and ability to provide high quality wordprocessing and writing viable and presentable business proposals
- Attending to and monitoring urgent enquires and issues, ensuring that they are brought to the chairman direct attention and where necessary, referring matters to the appropriate Iine-manager for action
- Maintaining confidentiality, recording and filling system for the chairman's office and other members of the executive management team as required
- Representing the chairman at events if and when necessary
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good multitasking capabilities,
- Proven experience in providing high quality & comprehensive administrative assistance to senior management level.
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to control a team of over 10 managers
- Strong organizational skills
- Good telephone manners
- Good multitasking capabilities
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and other applications
A good first degree in Social Sciences/business
A second Degree would be of advantage ( LLB, LLM, MBA. MSC, MA)
A recognized professional certification will be an advantage e.g. (CIPM, CIPD, ACCA, ACA, ACIS, ACIB)
Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience
Not more than 35years
15th July, 2010
How To Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to: [email protected]