Michael Stevens Consulting - We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
In other to meet our growth objectives, we are looking for a self-managed and very experienced professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
- The Key Account Manager is responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with accounts and maximizing sales opportunities within them.
- Manage Key Account Executives
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with high volume clients operating in a closed market/stores such as ShopRite, Spar, Jumia etc to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives
- Research key customer wants and needs
- Suggest solutions that answer clients needs and wants
- Ensure the ordered products are delivered in a timely manner
- Serve as contact point for key customers and internal teams
- Resolve customers' complaints in an effective and respectful way
- Gather, report and communicate customers' feedback on service, technology and product delivery
- Research and source new potential clients
- Measure, track and analyze key account metrics
- Play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Must have HND/B.Sc in Social Science course or related field
- Must have sales and marketing experience up to 3-4 years.
- Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales and display an attitude that is key to success.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level.
- Highly self-motivated.
Application Closing Date
- Communication Skills
- Ms Office
- Analytical Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- People Skills
27th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]