MainOne's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Support Intern (SME)
Job Type: Contract
The Technical Support Intern will be responsible for the following functions:
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Configure, test and provision customers on CRM platform.
- Coordinate 3rd party installation and support activities.
- Assign new requests/opportunities captured from MainOne website.
- Run weekly reports on incidents - opportunities and complaints.
- Network management and monitoring.
- Perform 1st level fault troubleshooting tasks.
- Liaise with OEM to resolve technical related issues.
- Liaise with vendor(s) for customer installations.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate teams.
- Critically analyze customer complaints and issues with a bid to providing lasting solution.
- Continually drive customer satisfaction through speedy resolution of complaints.
- BSc/HND in a relevant study.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Multitasking skills.
- CCNA will be an advantage.
- Previous experience in a similar position is an added advantage.
- Years of Experience: 1-2 years
Demand on the Job:
Application Closing Date
- Required to communicate constantly with customers to understand requests, complaints and follow up until issues are resolved.
- May be required to stay after office hours.
- Job requires a lot of patience, and exemplary communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online