Aza Finance (Formerly Known as Bipesa) is an established provider of currency trading solutions which accelerate global access to frontier markets through an innovative infrastructure.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inbound Sales and Marketing Intern
Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- We are searching for a committed, energetic Inbound and Sales Intern to join our Revenue team.
- The intern will gain experience from helping the team with converting opportunities into revenue. As an intern, you will work with the Sales Team with lead development life-cycle, activity tracking assisting with improving the process of the sales funnel.
- Outstanding Interns are problem solvers who know the value of building lasting, professional relationships with clients.
The Intern will be working with the Marketing team on qualifying leads, research on prospects, scheduling lead meetings and assessing our sales funnel process to suggest ways to improve. Details of the position include:
- Prospecting leads from social media and research.
- Building rapport with contacts to create Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) for AZA sales teams.
- Leveraging buyer personas and buying process maps in order to align with the buyer’s perspective.
- Learning about AZA product offerings enabling you to create interest and educate prospects.
- Engaging appropriate stage resources to move the prospect through buying stages.
- Validating and researching inbound leads.
- Engaging in one-on-one digital conversations, texting, e-mail, phone calls, LinkedIn and other mediums to qualify leads.
- Scheduling meetings between leads and Sales managers.
- Reviewing sales performance against sales targets.
- Observing and carrying out sales processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- Energetic, personable, resilient and responsive.
- Ability to cope with rejection and remain calm in fast-paced environments.
- Professional experience interacting with customers.
- Willingness to learn finance and technology and be able to educate our prospects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding of business economics of sales and researching for leads.
- Attention to detail, a commitment to quality, results driven and customer focused.
- Full time offer based on performance.
Application Closing Date