The flagship Skin101 Center is a full spectrum cosmetic medical and surgical facility with a Medical Spa, Dermatology clinic and plastic surgery unit all under one roof.
Our focus is diagnosing and treating cosmetic and non-cosmetic skin conditions in all ages and also improving and enhancing physical appearance. We understand that people want to look as good as they feel and feel as good as they look. SKIN101 brings a unique and holistic approach to looking and feeling good by providing highly individualized and customized plans that utilize a single treatment, or combination of treatments across board from the variety of aesthetic, anti-ageing and surgical options available at the facility.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Maitama, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- SKIN101 Medical Center is growing, hence the need to expand our team. We are looking for a qualified and experienced customer service representative to join our team of professionals who can deliver a high-quality service, understand the importance of customer satisfaction and have high business ethics.The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative.
- They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless. Problem-solving comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Maintain a positive, emphatic, and professional attitude towards customers always
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Know our products and services inside and out so as to answer questions
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Must possess a minimum of HND or B.Sc. in a related field
- Must have at least 2 years of proven working experience in a similar role
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Experience in a fast-paced service-led environment
- Must consistently interact in a manner that is friendly, supportive, respectful, and cooperative with co-workers and clients
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Must reside in Abuja
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume, Cover Letter and a recent coloured passport photograph to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject.
- If you are passionate about customer service and want to join an exciting and fast-growing brand, then please do apply
- Only qualified candidates would be contacted.