Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shop Sales Executive
Location: Lagos / Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Team Lead Sales
- The Shop Sales Executive is responsible for attending to walking-in customers to resolve complains and queries.
- He / She is to ensure the smooth operation of the shop and also increase the foot fall (store traffic) in order to optimize profitability.
Duties and Responsibilities
Technical / Analysis and Problem Solving:
- Reports buying trends, customer needs, profits etc.
- Ability to deal with customers and resolve issues in a positive way.
- Customer Focus
- Giving product demonstrations to prospects
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service delivery
- Maintaining cordial relationship with dealers and customers
- Maintaining outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Interpersonal, Relationship Management & Collaboration
- Escalate customer-impacting issues not within control to his/her line manager.
- Prompt resolution of customers’ complains and queries by liaising with appropriate unit.
- Daily cash collection and remittance.
Education & Work Experience:
- B.Sc. / HND from a reputable Institution
- Minimum of 0 to 2 years’ experience in sales and marketing.
Competency, Skills & Certifications:
- Market Intelligence
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Consultative Selling
- Advance Negotiation skills
- Shop Management Skills
- Business Communication
- Presentation Skill
- Relationship & People Management
- Willingness to learn and be trained.
- Positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills
- Listening Skill.
- Growth in subscriber’s base
- Create high-level customer experience / customer satisfaction
- Client acquisition Rate.
- Target vs Achievement- Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly.
- BTS Fill Through.
- Customer relationship management.
- Sales Achievement.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.