Jiji.ng is the largest online marketplace in Nigeria which connects Real Buyers with Sellers. Jiji was launched in 2014 and currently serves over 200 Million users in 5 different countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ghanian Speaking - Call Centre Executive
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Utilize the sales and customer experience processes and strategies used in our Call centre to improve sales.
- Delivering efficient responses through scripts, templates to all inquiries and general calls (both outbound and inbound)
- Escalating customer, client and vendor feedback and IT issues to help improve our product service offering.
- A good understanding of the market dynamics in the online, eCommerce and classifieds sector through research, market studies etc.
- You will be responsible to maintain quality assurance standards in all calls
- Disciplined use of CRM system, forecasting and analyzing sales data.
- Regular reporting of KPI’s to management and keeping to targets.
- Selling the Jiji services to clients and surpassing daily call targets.
- Meeting with set KPIs and KRAs in your job.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification.
- The ability to speak the Ghanian language is a must-have.
- Passionate about Telesales, customer service and sales.
- Minimum of six months experience preferably in the online, eCommerce and classifieds sector.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at any given time.
- Detail-oriented, excellent collaborator and Team Player.
- Aptitude in problem-solving.
Benefits and Perks
- A steep learning curve in an innovative industry with plenty of responsibility
- HMO and Pensions
- Regular get-togethers, team building events, and TGIF
- Great work environment and fun-loving with co-workers
- Free daily lunch
- Access to employee loans
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2021.