QuickCheck is a Nigerian Fintech Startup of Seedstars portfolio with the mission of providing financial services to underserved consumers. Built by people who work towards solving real world problems, we realized that a large portion of the Nigerian population has no access to proper banking services... We want to fill this gap!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: People Operations Specialist
Employment Type: Full Time
Level: Mid Level
- People are the most important asset of a company. As we scale, we need to make sure our culture and values are spread across all departments, where everyone is a contributor and feels valued from day one with us.
- Do you care deeply about the human side of a venture and structuring operational processes? You are the right fit!
About the job
- We are seeking to hire a People Operations Associate to join the team in Lagos.
- You are passionate about people and their well-being but you have a process-oriented profile. In order to smoothly scale the company and platform, you will play a key role in assisting our People Team with day-to-day support and operations including processing, communication, and administration tasks, by handling the complexity and beauty of a team of people spread across multiple countries and cultures.
- You will help us deliver an outstanding employee experience from day one, by giving your colleagues the resources and support needed to excel during their whole QuickCheck journey.
- Manage many processes that are key to our employees having a seamless experience, including onboarding and offboarding, benefits, payroll, leave of absence, HR systems, data & analytics, event planning, and policies for our employees
- Help foster company culture, with initiatives based on company vision and values
- You will work collaboratively with the People Ops team on all people and culture initiatives including happy hours, event planning, employee celebrations, anniversary, new hire swag orders)
- Maintain confidentiality of core People data and projects. participate in support for People Operations related program rollouts, new systems, and processes
- Own employee-feedback/value-matching processes already in place
- You will openly partner with our People Business Partners and People Operations team on all projects and initiatives focused on the employee experience
- Cover people-administrative tasks and challenge existing processes to improve our work and achieve operational excellence
- 2+ years experience in a similar role or operational role
- Experience with the full employee lifecycle (employment contracts, onboarding, payroll, performance cycles, leaves of absence, and off-boarding) and projects focused on its enhancement through process improvements, automation, data & insights
- Keen to continue learning and developing your skills, having a growth mentality
- High attention to detail
- Strong analytical and IT skills, with proficiency in Excel
- At ease in a fast-changing and dynamic environment, where you are not afraid to provide assistance to employees and managers on core People policies and processes.
- Excellent command of English and communication skills.
Benefits and Perks
- Be part of an international team
- A high degree of autonomy, flat hierarchy, open communication and get shit done attitude
- Pension and health insurance schemes
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of remote working depending on the role.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.