Kwik Delivery - We are a new start-up platform company in the logistics market in Nigeria committed to offering reliable and secure parcel shipping services within large metropolitan areas. Operations started in Lagos in Q2 2019.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vice President, Customer Experience
Job type: Full-time
Who You Are
- You are a process-oriented, data-driven operations & logistics manager who is ready to roll up your sleeves, join a passionate team, and build a business at light speed while tackling the large Nigerian parcel shipping market.
- You not only possess a rare combination of analytical thinking, creative problem solving, detail orientation and interpersonal skills, but can also drive a core part of our business: making sure our amazing services are available and perfectly executed to our customers conveniently and seamlessly.
What You'll Do
- Assist the COO in setting the customer experience goals for the business as part of the annual performance assessment.
- Develop and deploy the company’s CX strategy, including characterization of strategic customer segments, systematic collection and application of customer experience insights for strategic advantage and growth.
- Coordinate the various roles associated with CX management throughout the company, minimizing silos of systems, data, assumptions, hand-offs, performance and customer touch-points.
- Establish and roll-out the company’s CX maturity roadmap for holistic management and incremental sophistication as internal capabilities increase and external expectations evolve.
- Develop an efficient portfolio of CX insights and analytics that provide an integrated single view of each customer, a 360-degree view of customer experience for each segment.
- Develop recognition for formal and informal collaboration that resolves issues, prevents issues, and creates value for internal and external customers.
- Develop and deploy systematic actions on CX insights by cross-functional representatives, to prevent recurrence of issues and to create new mutual value associated with key drivers of customer lifetime value.
- Ensure ongoing skill development and capability-building within the CX management roles and among employees at-large for customer-focused communication, customer experience improvement and innovation, and alignment with customer expectations.
What You'll Bring
- BA / B.Sc Degree in any relevant field or equivalent practical experience.
- MBA degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- 8+ years of experience CX management.
- 3+ years of experience managing or supervising multiple CX roles previously
- Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP).
- Strong background in customer research and analytics techniques, customer strategy, process improvement, and performance management.
- Track record of frequent personal interactions with customers.
- Tech-savvy in evolving technologies.
- Experienced in navigating ambiguity and change with an entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Natural leader with the ability to motivate and lead a team, even indirect reports
- Ability to take initiative and be flexible in a constantly-changing work environment
Life at Kwik
- Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Casual work environment
- Comprehensive health benefits to fit your needs
- Competitive salary
Application Closing Date