FlexEdge Limited is a business support services company driven with the desire to enable, empower and enhance organizations with employable talents for ground breaking results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for helping to build the brand and business by identifying value and viable outlets where products can be projected for retail sales.
- Promoting the products and ensuring visibility availability in choice outlets.
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with partners and clients.
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Visiting outlets across the Assigned Territory(ies).
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Achieve individual sales targets.
- Identify new sales opportunities in the field.
- Ensure product display as per guidelines provided.
- Stay in the field and make customers calls in the market and report to HQ.
- Monitor stock movement and consider price change & promotions.
- Share competition activities and report the activities back to HQ.
- Negotiate price, costs, delivery and specifications with partners and retail outlets.
- Regularly monitor the outlet sales and prepare day - to - day report for management.
- Manage instore sales consultants/ Brand promoters attached to outlets.
- Visit outlets periodically and check sales and facilitate sales team as resource person to achieve approved target.
- A Degree in relevant field.
- 3 to 5 years as mid-level Sales Executive.
- Experience in channel and partner management is required.
- Experience in Sell through sales will be an added advantage.
Skills / Competence Requirements:
- Ability and desire to sell
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- A positive, confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition
- Skills to work both independently and as part of a team
- Capability to flourish in a competitive environment
- Excellent numeracy level
- Self-motivated and result driven.
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using “SE-A” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.