Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) was established by law on 1st March, 2018 by the administration of His Excellency Mallam Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai and inaugurated on 11th April 2019. The Agency was established to create a reliable database of all residents in the State to provide useful data for planning, financial services, education, housing, health and related matters.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- The role involves providing superior customer service, citizen engagement, and resolving (or escalating as appropriate) any issues that end-users of the services offered by the Agency may face, from time to time.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Handle customer complaints.
- Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and following up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer enquiries and file documents.
- Citizen engagement
- Follow all communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- A Bachelor's Degree in any Social Science-related discipline.
- Minimum of 1-year relevant experience in a customer support role.
- Up to 7 years of working experience in a similar role will be considered and an advantage.
- Similarly, a Master’s Degree in a related discipline and up to 4 years of relevant experience in a similar role will be considered and an advantage.
- Familiarity with customer relationship management systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of customers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Remuneration is subject to prevailing compensation for Kaduna State Civil Servants for Grade Levels 8-10 depending on the successful candidates’ qualifications and years of experience.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.