Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) was established by law on 1st March, 2018 by the administration of His Excellency Mallam Nasir Ahmad el-Rufai and inaugurated on 11th April 2019. The Agency was established to create a reliable database of all residents in the State to provide useful data for planning, financial services, education, housing, health and related matters.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
- A successful administrative officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing queries.
- Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g., expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records.
- Managing office supplies stock and placing orders.
- Preparing regular financial and administrative reports.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential organizational documents.
- Answer queries by employees and clients.
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments.
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g., letters, emails and packages).
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a Business or Management related discipline.
- Minimum of 1-year relevant experience in a similar administrative role.
- Up to 7 years working experience in a similar role will be considered and an advantage. Similarly, a master’s degree in a business or management related discipline and up to 4 years relevant experience in a similar role will be considered and an advantage.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures.
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically).
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Remuneration is subject to prevailing compensation for Kaduna State Civil Servants for Grade Levels 8-10 depending on the successful candidates’ qualifications and years of experience.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.