CapitalSage is an integrated digital financial service group, providing people-driven empowerment and inclusive solutions for individuals and businesses for sustainable value and wealth creation in Africa.
We retail world-class technologies to African businesses and individuals so that they can prosper and realise their full potential. Our agenda is anchored on three significant pillars - financial inclusion, entrepreneurial development and wealth creation - steered by the force of innovative technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: VAS Team Lead
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Grow and maintain existing B2B relationships
- Ability to identify potential clients that would integrate our APIs (Airtime, Data, Cable Tv, Electricity, Transfer, etc) into their platforms.
- Work closely with project teams to ensure contracts are executed as agreed
- Gather useful information from customers and competitors watch
- Reporting of activities
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate with internal stakeholders
- Develop and execute business strategies to grow transaction volumes and values
- Grow the company income line
- Ability to identify new sales and business development opportunities
- Ability to lead a team to drive revenue
- Ability to grow sales volume from existing and new products
- Distribute services through existing mass-market channels whilst ensuring easy & convenient access to services
- Increase product offering by onboarding more billers
- Ensures and promotes the development of the team through coaching, training, and leadership development
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- 5 years of verifiable experience in Large Account Management
- Proven sales track record of Telecom and/or VAS services/solutions
- Sound understanding of the culture, politics and (regulatory) policies and a good insight into the telecom industry
- Knowledge of Telecom Systems
- Experience with financial statements and reconciliation processes.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.