Brighthat - We are passionate about providing educational opportunities to learners of all ages by connecting then to the best tutors anywhere, anytime.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Locations: Lagos, Abuja (FCT), Ibadan and Port Harcourt - Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role
- We are searching for sales representatives to join our highly dynamic and motivated sales force to cover Lagos, Abuja and Port-Harcourt Territories! Our company is looking for sales representatives to be responsible for generating leads, meeting sales & strategic goals, in line with company policies. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential partners & schools.
- In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
- You will work as an important contributor in an employee-oriented, high-performance environment. Your key emphasizes will be spreading the BrightHAT’s unique way of learning in the city/territory or to prospects assigned to you. You will work closely with our sales and tutor operations teams to ensure a positive experience for our prospective clients.
- Accomplish product sales targets
- Prospect for new customers and accounts, make regular calls, handle objections, obtain learning needs or requirements, close sales and enter orders.
- Train channel partners, handle complaints, distribute marketing communication literature.
- Prepare written proposals
- Provide product demonstrations to prospective parents, channel partners & accounts.
- Submit reports on market trends, pipeline, competitive activity, lost orders, plan to develop new products, plan territory and arrange call patterns.
- Attend sales meetings, man exhibition stands when necessary.
- Advise and train customers and users
- Ensure satisfactory customer care, resulting in high levels of customer satisfaction
- Negotiate sales closing and any-necessary follow-up, including paperwork.
- Keep up to date on product developments and market trends allied to our business.
- Ensure all sales opportunities are fully exploited
- Coordinate sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Answer client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in sales, previous experience selling in the education industry is an advantage.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
- Intermediate/advanced proficiency demonstrating technology-based learning solutions.
- Proficiency in google suite, web-based presentation tools & video conference tools.
Application Closing Date
25th December, 2021.