The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services - Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova - Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company,Percy Aitkins - Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Strategist
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Human Resources Strategist is responsible for connecting different human resources visions and innovating current practices.
- He/she will employ tools such as employee satisfaction surveys to generate less empirical information, all of which is added to the empirical metrics, to give a clear view of the HR department’s performance, trends, and opportunities for improvement.
- The HR Strategist must know the strategic direction of the organization as a whole, particularly in relation to growth plans, which may affect staffing levels, management structures, remuneration models, or learning and development requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Determine the best strategies for achieving the set goals while ensuring these are aligned with the organization’s vision.
- Lead HR Executive Team alignment sessions focused on designing and governing HRshort and long-term strategy
- Develop the tactical action plans using project planning and management skills to ensure all the tactics are aligned, achievable, and timed.
- Ability to lead HR’s strategic planning process and identify the highest priority divisional and enterprise HR focus areas.
- Work with the departmental plans in the organization to determine what implication they may have on HR requirements.
- Leverage innovative facilitation techniques to lead strategy execution activities, including prioritization, cross-HR information sharing and coordination, strategy progress oversight, and executive communication
- Partner with HR experts to identify short and long-term HR maturity opportunities used to inform future strategic priorities.
- Build credible relationships with senior stakeholders and influencing leaders to engage in cultural development as a critical component to accomplishing HR and business outcomes.
- Ensure innovative HR ideas and policies are been rolled out and reviewed constantly
- Ability to work with stakeholders in other to build a working and functioning business process.
- Ability to decompose the current HR strategy when it’s not feasible again and identify all HR elements required to succeed in the implementation.
- Ensure the HR vision is well projected and understood and map out metrics by which success can be measured.
- Implement the organization design plan on all levels with required stakeholders.
- Assess and identify digital technologies that can build new HR capabilities to establish HR as a partner and coach for businesses
- Develop metrics to measure the speed, accuracy, and efficiency of the tasks performed by the HR department and tracks these metrics continuously.
- Ensures the HR vision is clear, concise, understandable, and inspiring for all the HR team members.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or any other related field. Additional years of relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Additional qualification and recognized professional certification (e.g. CIPD, CIPM, SHRM, SPHRi) will be a plus
- Experience is desirable but not required
- Excellent consultative, relationship management and facilitation skills.
- Superb problem-solving skills; logical and analytical thinker.
- In-depth knowledge of global HR developments
Application Closing Date
16th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the mail subject.