UnoCasa Limited - Our team comprises vibrant individuals who are passionate about providing strategic human resources support to businesses. Our drive is business success and because we know a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, we engage your team to ensure weak links do not exist.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Application Closing Date
- Monitors and tracks staff performance periodically by setting up monthly, quarterly and vehicle appraisals.
- Ensures organisation is compliant with Nigerian Labour Law requirements for employee engagement.
- Resolves complaints on work conditions from employees as well as interpersonal relationship amongst staff.
- Prepares monthly salary pay plan with requisite statutory deductions organisation wide and forwards to accounts for disbursement and remittance.
- Recommends trainings and identifies leadership/growth pathways for promotion.
- Updates and recommends up to date human resource policies to the organisation to keep in line with latest HR trends.
- Conducts HR investigations into claims of theft/larceny, espionage, accidents, etc.
- Keeps historical records in the HR department by maintaining an effective filling system.
- Fulfill organisations recruitment needs by sourcing internally/externally to fill vacant roles.
- Create annual HR budget by forecasting organisations HR needs at the beginning of each business year.
- Prepares induction and on-boarding schedule for new employees to ensure they have all necessary work tools before resumption.
- Attend HR seminars, lectures and workshops to maintain professional and technical knowledge.
- Schedules and assigns roles to employees on specific projects and follow up on work results to track performance.
- Meets with all head of departments to ascertain their HR needs
- Prepares reports such as Monthly HR report, Recruitment report, training report, etc.
- All other duties as required by management.
28th March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and cover letter to: email@example.com