The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
has started sending out invitations to shortlisted applicants for an aptitude/knowledge test to those that applied in the recent NNPC Recruitment in November 2010. A hard copy of the invitation has also been sent via courier to the address that was used to apply. If you applied, please check your email.
Below is a copy of the email that was sent to someone who lives in Benin City (the date for Benin City is 26 March, we don’t know if it is the same for other states). If you did not apply, please tell your friends who did to check their email inbox or spam.
INVITATION FOR APTITUDE/KNOWLEDGE TEST FOR EMPLOYMENT IN THE NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (NNPC)
Following your response and online application to the job advertisement placed by NNPC in the national newspapers in November 2010, you have been shortlisted for an aptitude and knowledge test with the organisation. Details are as follows:
Test Details (For those from Benin only, may be different for other states)
Igbenidion Education Centre Murtala Muhammed Way, Benin City, Edo State – (For those from Benin only, may be different for other states)
Saturday 26th March, 2011 – (For those from Benin only, may be different for other states)
Accreditation starts at 11:00am prompt; the Test starts at 1:30pm (For those from Benin only, may be different for other states)
You are required to bring ALL of the following:
- A print out of this email showing the sender and recipient’s email addresses
- An original courier copy of this invitation that has been dispatched to the contact address you provided
- A valid form of identification (e.g. Drivers’ License, National ID card or International Passport)
- Photocopies of valid credentials including Birth Certificate/Declaration of age, WAEC Certificate, NYSC Certificate, University Certificate/ Statement of Result (for both bachelors and post graduate degrees). Attach all photocopies together.
- Two recent passport photographs
- Writing materials (2 Biros, 2 HB Pencils, 1 Eraser, 1Pencil Sharpener)
Please take note of your unique candidate number at the top of this email
We look forward to seeing you.