Oando Nigeria Plc
invites applications to fill the position of Lubes Sales Engineer.
Job Title: Lubes Sales Engineer
The Lubes Sales Engineer is primarily responsible for executing plans to meet the sales and marketing target of Oando for Commercial and Retail Lubes through effective marketing strategies. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
The lubricant Sales Engineer under the Branch structure covers a minimum of 3 branches spanning over a minimum of 3 states of the country.
The Lubes Sales Engineer is also responsible for building, maintaining and sustaining good and lasting Customer relationship with our entire Commercial and Retail Customers by ensuring excellent service delivery.
Specific Duties & Responsibility
Qualification & Experience
- Maintain, meet and exceed current Commercial/Retail lubes Customer’s requirement
- Recruit new Commercial Customers and sign up new distributors/independentOutlets while ensuring old Customers are retained
- Maintain minimum stock of lubes at warehouses under them and subsequently in Retail Outlets being covered.
- Train Branch Managers, Lubes sales force (including attendants/ dealers/ distributors) and organize lubes seminars/clinics/surveys for Commercial users
- Research, monitor market trends, competitors’ activities and consumer preferences Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Develop strategies and plan for the promotion and sales of Lubes
- Plan, direct and coordinate Customer service strategies and manage customer relationships.
- Carries out sales of Lubricants to Commercial and Retail channels
- Give logistics support to the Customer Care Unit through product Stock management in warehouses
- Carry out programmed survey to ascertain Customers preferences/suggestions and feedbacks
- Manage Lubes warehouses
- Identify strategic locations, deploy and drive Kiosk sales of lubes through Retail Off-forecourt channels
- Identify, engage and drive viable Independent Outlets in coverage area
- Monitor and push Retail bulk oil sales at Outlets and other locations
- Develop and implement lubes initiatives/ strategies that will maximize volume and margin contribution to the overall lubes department objective
- Ensures that all lubricant spot buyers across branches being covered are captured
- Reviews and prepare performance and monitoring reports
- Supervises all activities in the lubricant warehouses
- Supervises all BMs within coverage area on all lubricant sales and activities
- Supports the LM in planning/budgeting decisions
- Liaises with KLP/LM to bring initiatives (product) into the market to satisfy customers and edge out competition
Knowledge & Skills Required
- A good university degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 2 - 5 years post graduation with relevant experience in marketing Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Product Knowledge
- Strategic Marketing
- General Business Knowledge
- Customer focus/orientation
- Result orientation
- Good negotiating skills
- Information sourcing
- PC Utilisation (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Organizational skills
26th March, 2012
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Candidates must first register with Oando Career portal before application. if you have registered before, just login when the page opens, otherwise just click "Click here to Register" at the Oando Career Portal. Registration is free.