is recruiting System Administrator.
Job Title: System Administrator
Operating Company: Sahara Group Ltd
The Role of the System Administrator/Brand Administrator is to maintain and operate computer systems and/or network. The duties of a system administrator are wide-ranging and vary widely from one organization to another. System administrators are usually charged with installing, supporting and maintaining servers and desktop computing systems; planning for and responding to service outages and other problems that may arise.
The individual should display a high level of creativity in the design of Sahara brand paraphernalia: branding of Sahara buildings, tanks, mascots, etc. Candidate will also be responsible for update and enhancement of the group’s website.
Other duties may include management of systems-related projects, supervising or training tier 2 and 1 level IT support staff.
To perform the job well, the role holder must demonstrate a blend of technical skills in system administration, use of Computer graphics tools and website management.
Minimum Qualification / Experience:
- Monitor and Evaluate the performance of servers, operating systems and database and implement changes as required to improve performance
- Develop plans for new systems and system enhancements and determine data security, backup and recovery requirements
- New Server Setup (RAID Configuration, Operating system installation - windows and Linux, Connection to Storage Area Network etc.)
- Provide Tier 3 level Technical Support
- Administration of SAN infrastructure (HP and NetApp Storage systems)
- Administration of Exchange 2010 Messaging infrastructure
- Manage the group’s website and web based activities
- Assist in development of Sahara brand paraphernalia
A Bachelor's degree in any field
Hard-working, Creative, Logical, Organized, Professional, Resourceful
Third Party Service Providers
ERP Project Team Members
IT Department Team Members
Strategy and Brands
Application Closing Date
7th June, 2012
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
When the Sahara page opens
Select Processed User
at 'User Type' dropdown and click Find
. Scrol down.