is recruiting System Administrator.
Job Title: System Administrator
Operating Company: Sahara Group Ltd
The Role of the System Administrator/Brand Administrator is to maintain and operate computer systems and/or network. The duties of a system administrator are wide-ranging and vary widely from one organization to another. System administrators are usually charged with installing, supporting and maintaining servers and desktop computing systems; planning for and responding to service outages and other problems that may arise.
The individual should display a high level of creativity in the design of Sahara brand paraphernalia: branding of Sahara buildings, tanks, mascots, etc. Candidate will also be responsible for update and enhancement of the group’s website.
Other duties may include management of systems-related projects, supervising or training tier 2 and 1 level IT support staff.
To perform the job well, the role holder must demonstrate a blend of technical skills in system administration, use of Computer graphics tools and website management.
Minimum Qualification / Experience:
- Monitor and Evaluate the performance of servers, operating systems and database and implement changes as required to improve performance
- Develop plans for new systems and system enhancements and determine data security, backup and recovery requirements
- New Server Setup (RAID Configuration, Operating system installation - windows and Linux, Connection to Storage Area Network etc.)
- Provide Tier 3 level Technical Support
- Administration of SAN infrastructure (HP and NetApp Storage systems)
- Administration of Exchange 2010 Messaging infrastructure
- Manage the group’s website and web based activities
- Assist in development of Sahara brand paraphernalia
A Bachelor's degree in any field
Hard-working, Creative, Logical, Organized, Professional, Resourceful
Third Party Service Providers
ERP Project Team Members
IT Department Team Members
Strategy and Brands
Application Closing Date
7th June, 2012
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
When the Sahara page opens
Select Processed User
at 'User Type' dropdown and click Find
. Scrol down.
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here