We are a foremost indigenous company based in Ogun state operating in the Food and Beverage sector. As a result of growth and expansion, we invite self motivated and result oriented professionals to join our team.
1.) Assistant Manager Human Resources
The appointee will amongst other things be responsible for: Employee and Industrial Relations Management, Managing outsourced staff, Recruitment and Training
The Suitable Candidate Must:
2.) Human Resources Officer
- Possess first degree in any of the social sciences and an MBA will be an advantage.
- Be a member of CIPM Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a FMCG
- Good communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Not more than 45 years of age.
The appointee will amongst other things be responsible for:
Administration of Employee Welfare policies
The Appointee should possess:
Application Closing Date
- Firs degree in Social Sciences
- Minimum of 5 years experience in FMCG
- Hard working and willing to work under pressure and a team player
- Minimum of 30 years of age. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
12th July, 2012
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their handwritten applications, photocopies of their credentials and detailed curriculum vitae, providing full details of contact address (Not P.O.Box) stating the reference on the left side of the envelopes and applications to reach addressee on or before July 12, 2012.
The Human Resources Manager,
P.M.B 21410, Ikeja, Lagos.
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here