Posted on Fri 13th Jul, 2012 - hotnigerianjobs.com --- (8 comments)
We are key player in the Quick Service Restaurant market with Head Office in Port- Harcourt. With a commendable track record in key performance areas in the industry, we have completed plans to add additional outlets to our Port-Harcourt location.
1.) Unit Manager
- Applicant should have minimum qualification of first degree in any discipline.
- A minimum of 3years hands-on-experience with Grade ‘A’ in reputable a Fast Food Company.
2.) Production Manager
- Applicant must have a B.Sc or HND in Hotel & Catering Management, Food Science/Technology or any other related courses.
- A minimum of 3 years hands-on-experience in a reputable Fast Food Company.
3.) Accounts Supervisor
- Applicant should have HND, B.Sc, or OND in Accounting,
- Minimum of two years experience in Book Keeping and Financial recording.
4.) Store Keeper
Applicants must have OND or any other professional certificate in store keeping.
After an agreed target must have been met, profit sharing and generous commissions will be part of your package.
Application Closing Date
24th July, 2012
Method of Application
Interested candidates should mail a two page C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org , or P.O. Box 5590 Festac Town, Lagos.
Note: If you are subscribed to our daily job alert and you no longer receive it, please check your Spam / Bulk folder and see if it is ending up there. If found, select and click Not Spam. OR, add our email address to your Contacts list. Your right to genuine information - INFORMATION IS POWER.
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here