- Our Client is based in Lagos with keen interest in Fashion Design urgently requires the services of a Sales Executive.
We’re seeking a Fashion Sales Executive who has the technical and practical knowledge of the buying/sales process in contemporary clothing (women). Ideally the candidate will have experience from a distributor or retailer, be a proven self-starter who has a fashion-forward eye for trends, as well as a business mind for the inner-workings of the changing fashion world. A passion for sales and a "can do" attitude are musts. The Sales Executive will collaborate with various internal teams and external vendors to create the product selection that sets the store apart from all competition.
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Establish and maintain vendor relationships
- Negotiate buying terms with vendors (price, quantity, and delivery terms)
- Manage inventory levels with input from Financial Planning team
- Responsible for the growth of business in terms of revenue and brands
- Develop financial plan for the vendor(s) (profitability targets, mark-up and receipt flow)
- Continually research and explore new trends in marketplace and category
- Establish cross-functional relationships in order to effectively grow and maintain business
Application Closing Date
- At least 2-3 years experience
- Passion for sales and merchandising
- Ability to close deals with Customers
- Good network of contacts
- Strong command of English language (verbal and written).
30th September, 2012
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send their resume (MS WORD) in confidence with a passport photograph (JPEG) to: email@example.com