Psyntech Limited - Our client, is a young and growing organization with presence in the health & wellbeing sector. They are seeking for qualified candidates to work in their new medical centre which offers a variety of outpatient services including diagnostic testing and imaging, radiology, rehabilitation therapy as well as other laboratory work.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sonologist
- Carry out sonar and other examinations
- Maintaining ongoing communications with radiologists by providing progress reports of the overall activities of the Ultrasound Diagnostics Centre.
- Attend to inquiries and troubleshoot complaints that may arise in course of operations
- Good knowledge and ability to teach the principles of ultrasonography.
- Perform all tasks, duties and tests related to Ultrasound services.
- Validate and report results of tests performed.
- Able to meet Turnaround time and in conformance with applicable confidentiality requirements.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as supervise the work of more junior staff in the laboratory
- A bachelor’s degree in Medical Laboratory Science or MBBS with proficiency in the use of Ultrasound scanners.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in echocardiography, abdominal, pelvic, prostate, occular and transfontanelle scans.
- Must be a member and registered with the MLSCN and other relevant professional bodies.
- Experience in handling ECG, Spirometry other relevant equipment will be an added advantage.
- Must be computer literate.
- Candidates MUST reside in Kwara State (Ilorin and its environs).
Skills and Competencies:
Application Closing Date
- Must be a team player with the ability to relate excellently with other colleagues.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication and reporting skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office solutions
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong ethical standards
26th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.