OceanBlue Energy & Industrial Services Company LLC provides access to a broad range of products and services to many international companies operating in the Sub sahara Africa and the Gulf region. We pride ourselves on being able to undertake projects with unique client requirements in diverse sectors such as Oil & Gas, Water & Electricity, and Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Market Research Analyst
- Analyze relevant data and trends in the oil and gas industry, offering our clients across the financial and energy sectors an independent technical and commercial perspective.
Skills & Experience Required
- Keep abreast of trends in the oil and gas industry through primary research (interviews with industry contacts, news flow, data analysis).
- Provide in-depth, thought-provoking, commercial insight to the oil and gas markets with an emphasis on forecasting and analytical interpretation.
- Prepare written research reports and conduct asset valuations utilizing appropriate methodologies.
- Support the business development team in client calls and meetings, demonstrating knowledge and technical expertise in the sector.
- Participate in ad-hoc consulting engagements and projects as required by the business.
- Oversee the development and upkeep of our regional product suite
Candidates will have:
Application Closing Date
- A strong academic background. A Degree in Petroleum Engineering, Geology, Finance, or Economics will be of added advantage.
- Expert knowledge of petroleum systems and economics as well as advanced financial models and concepts.
- Excellent writing skills including the ability to follow the company style effectively with good attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present and communicate by reason and logic.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to think independently.
- Proficiency with advanced Excel functions and the ability to build and maintain financial models.
- Experience in the Energy Sector covering relevant regions
31st July, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com