Proten International - Our client, an indigenous aviation firm, that specializes in the leasing of aircraft for local operators is in Nigeria, is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Counsel
- The Chief Legal Counsel - Finance Division ensures the correct interpretation of, and compliance with the various policies, rules and regulations of the Bank in the mobilization, investment and management of the financial resources of the Bank.
Application Closing Date
- Hold at least a Master's Degree or its equivalent in Law.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of relevant experience in similar jobs, preferably with a reputable international law firm, a legal department of a private or public entity,
- High level skills in communication and negotiation as well as the ability to build partnerships with a broad range of clients and deliver results that meet the needs of the Legal Service Department’s work program.
- Having private sector experience will be an added advantage.
- Seasoned knowledge in the current trend of development and familiarity with international law, and related matters within aviation and other international organizations.
- Strong skills in preparation of complex legal documents including briefs and confidential legal opinions, preparing certificates, leading the negotiation of complex projects and programs and other transactions of a similar nature.
- Experience in applying legal knowledge to deliver the full scope of strategic legal services.
- Effective consulting and advisory skills that enable clients and help resolve their legal questions.
- Ability to work and deal with sensitive issues in a multi-cultural environment and to build effective working relations with colleagues.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in aviation, maritime or financial services (global conglomerates).
26th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
with "Legal Counsel " as the subject of the mail.