Microsoft is the worldwide leader in software, services, devices and solutions, founded in 1975. As a leader in platform and productivity for the mobile-first, cloud-first world, we believe in what people make possible. Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. I am because we are" - the popular African proverb asserts. It also best describes our relationship with the continent of Africa over the last 20 years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Partner Leader
Job Number: 331716
- The One Commercial Partner (OCP) Manager is a key leadership role to drive and lead Microsofts partner engagement and channel management efforts.
- The goal is to lead partner engagement strategy across recruitment, enablement and growth through Build-With activities and land revenue, scorecard targets through sell-with activities. The role will need to provide leadership to key priorities including scale performance, partner development, solution and project-based selling, tools & infrastructure execution, Go-to-market execution.
- The OCP Manager will drive optimal alignment of resources to ensure growth in the partner ecosystem, including a close connection between Partner Management and Channel Management teams. The role will work across One Microsoft and the Commercial Partner organization to ensure business goals are aligned to partner offerings. The seniority of the role evidences Microsofts deep commitment to the partner ecosystem to build a mutually beneficial business relationship by working closely with partner senior leadership. The OCP Manager represents Microsoft to the channel, communicates our strategy, sells our vision and brings partners along in the digital transformation journey.
- Partner Strategy: Lead the One Commercial partner engagement strategy across the Microsoft Build-With and Sell-With lifecycle. Provide leadership to meet or exceed revenue targets and scorecard metrics; lead the team in accomplishing key priorities including scale performance, partner development, cloud transformation, solution and project-based selling, tools & infrastructure execution, GTM flywheel execution. Build high impact relationships with partner senior leadership. Lead overall partner led l business/sales planning and execution across teams.
- Team Leadership: Recruit, retain and manage a world-class high performance team that drives growth while maintaining efficiency. Oversee and be responsible for team commitments and strive for success. Be a team leader who sets aspirational goals and drives team towards success while ensuring effective teaming and coordination between roles across teams to win business and remove blockers.Â Create a diverse and inclusive environment where employees can thrive and grow.
- Business Orchestration: Drive One Commercial Partner and One Microsoft orchestration across teams to secure partner commitment to Microsoft platform and services. Work closely with the M&O lead to drive optimal alignment of resources to ensure growth in the partner ecosystem, including a close connection between Partner Management and Channel Management teams. Secure, coordinate, manage resources and programs to enable partner practice growth. Influence subsidiary/area leadership to align strategy & resources to help team achieve targets. Drive and support global expansion.
Application Closing Date
- 10+ years of experience in partner management, sales management, partner channel development, people management, business development, alliance management in the technology industry. 5 years of leadership experience.
- Extensive experience of managing people and virtual teams across functions and geographies:
- Inclusive and collaborative “ driving teamwork, diversity and cross-team alignment
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and coaching skills; cross group collaboration, and proven ability to influence across organizational boundaries
- Able to motivate team and manage complex people dynamics
- Experience driving organizational transformation while delivering on short term results.
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences.
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners.
- Bachelor degree required (Sales, Marketing, Business Operations); MBA desired
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online