The Nigerian Stock Exchange, services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Experience Officer
Report to: Head, Branch Network
Grade: Assistant Officer - Officer
Division: Listings Business Division
Department: Branch Network Department
Estimated Date Of Resumption: Monday, September 3, 2018
- The Client Experience unit at the branch offices is one of the three business lines the Exchange maintains at the branch offices; the others are Quotations & Listing and Administration.
- The Client Experience Officer has the strategic responsibility for organizing the Help Desk and managing existing and potential investors to ensure that investors’ confidence is strong at all times for market development as well as coordinating the end-to-end processes of The Exchange’s Financial Literacy Programmes(FLP) in his catchment area.
- Serving as the liaison between the Learning and Development Unit in the Human Resources Department and Broker-Dealer Regulation Department at the Head Office, the incumbent will ensure that both functions are appropriately serviced with information on the activities that pertain to them. This position reports to the Branch Manager.
Qualifications And Experience
- Keep abreast of all policies and procedures of The Exchange and ensures that the same is applicable with all the personnel of the Branch
- Seek FLP mandates from Schools/Colleges/Universities and Investor Groups to be organized either in The Exchange’s offices or an offsite location as may be agreed with the clients
- Receive and collate investors complaints as well as maintain an updated record of the branch office investor complaints register; escalate unresolved complaints to BDR Department at the Head Office
- Send periodic information on the SEC format to Broker Dealer Regulations Department
- Organise Financial Literacy Programmes (FLP) in line with the policy of The Exchange and ensure that all FLPs programmes held are evidenced with pictures, which are to be sent to the Head Office
- Organise and arrange enlightenment and educational programmes within the catchment to engender public awareness and interest in the activities of The Exchange. Solicit for sponsored media coverage to propagate the activities of The Exchange
- Ensure that Programme Evaluations are completed by the participants and summary sent to the head office
- Maintain the Help Desk of the branch office, an up to date register of people seeking enquiries from the branch office and a directory of branch office contacts for reference purpose
- Ensure that the branch office Library is well maintained and books and journals are appropriately sorted and arranged
- Ensure that all Library users are given adequate attention and maintains an up to date record of all library users
- Ensure that the electronic version of the daily Stock Trading Reports are sent to subscribers and media houses in the catchment areas promptly
- Operate the centralized telephone switch board of the branch office and directs all calls to the appropriate officers and maintain an up to date record of callers and their messages and directs same to concerned staff
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on the activities of the branch office Help Desk for the branch manager, to form part of the branch office report
- Provide input in the preparation of the Branch Network Department Strategy
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned from time to time
To successfully deliver the above goals, the right candidate must have:
- Minimum of HND/ Bachelor degree in Social and/or Management Science disciplines, preferably in Economics, Marketing, Finance
- Minimum of 3 years Marketing experience
- Membership of a professional body like Nigerian Institute of Marketing is an advantage
- Demonstrated knowledge of Marketing , Job Scheduling tools such as Visio, Excel, MS Project, Smart Arts, etc. is an added advantage.
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Acumen
- Strategic Research
- Conflict Management
Application Closing Date
- Change Management
- Decision Making
20th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online