FirstExcelsia is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants with a team of over a hundred employees spread across Nigeria. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop glocalised HR solutions, processes and structures required to develop and effectively drive our clients' corporate strategies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Internal Operations and Logistics
Roles & Responsibilities
- The job holder will be responsible for driving internal operations for the organisation by supervising staff; planning, organizing, and implementing administrative processes & functions.
- Improves and maintains the organisation’s dispatch system, vehicle inspections and visitations. Ensures proper documentation of all lease transactions are obtained & maintained.
- Responsible for implementation and execution of all fleet support needs, including vehicle maintenance and repairs, fuel cards and expenses, vehicle assignment and tracking, and GPS management.
- Operating Lease Transactions. Provides business support for the organisation.
- Provides procurement and analytical expertise, including research, cost modeling and analytical support services, to inform procurement and category management, decision-making and strategy.
- Defines the purchasing policy and ensures its implementation in accordance with current standards and objectives in terms of quality and cost of materials and supplies required within the organisation.
- Formulates and drives a consistent approach towards sourcing, purchasing and tendering activity within the organisation, ultimately ensuring that value for money is maximized and cost savings are generated.
- Monitoring the quality and timeliness of materials and goods supplied; follow-up the status of purchase orders with vendors to ensure timely delivery and onward delivery to departments / units.
- Ensures that the company’s assets are well managed and utilized. Managing the operational and strategic functions for the organisation to ensure compliance and efficiency with company SOPs and all applicable laws and regulations.
Application Closing Date
- B.Sc./B.A in Business Administration or any other relevant field.
- M.Sc. is an added advantage
- 7 - 10 years’ proven experience as an Administration Manager / Senior Administration officer.
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures, departmental and legal policies.
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles.
- Excellent organisational and multitasking abilities.
3rd August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: [email protected]
using the job title as the subject of the mail.