Adeleye Law Firm, a reputable law firm (into real estate, court cases and printing of law books), is currently seeking suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
: Marina, Lagos Island
- Track and prepare receivables including ageing analysis of all invoices and payments due.
- Ensure proper creation of invoices.
- Ensure that all bills that are due are prepared for approval and paid to all parties as at when due further to company policy.
- Ensure proper tax assessment and remittances to all relevant agencies from local to federal.
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with attorneys, secretaries, and clients.
- Ensure financial procedures and processes are set properly and manage these procedure and processes.
- Ensure approvals are obtained from management on all expenditure and expenses.
- Compiles and bills attorney hours to clients every month.
- Ensure accurate record keeping of all company documents.
Application Closing Date
- A degree in a relevant field.
- Preferably a Female
- Minimum of one year experience in a law firm.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite (especially Excel application) and accounting software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a good command of English Language.
- Good team player, versatile, confident and articulate.
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast paced ever-changing work environment and successfully adapt to changing priorities and work demands
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction, follow up on own initiative
30th July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV's to: [email protected]