Prixair comprises of Prixair Hotels, Prixair Catering, Prixair Properties, Prixair Studio and Flames Restaurant. We are the leading hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels to extended-stay suites. Prixair group offers business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Prixair group is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Liaising with clients to market properties in the most appropriate manner to maximize the selling value
- Handling enquiries about properties from potential buyers
- Valuing properties
- Negotiating the sale and letting of properties
- Administering and securing the disposal and acquisition of property and ensuring that it is completed legally
- Overseeing property developments to fully operational buildings
- Evaluating development plans, taking into consideration a range of legal, social, financial and environmental factors
- Advising clients and colleagues about how developments can be granted planning permission
- Analyzing changes in planning policy and law that may affect property development.
- Ensure to maintain adequate inventories of tools, supplies and parts to accurately repair all equipment.
- Establish priorities, goals and expectations to prepare action strategies and plans to accomplish same working with team.
- Inspect facilities periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work
- Supervise tradesmen during installations, repairs or maintenance (electricians, plumbers etc.)
- Inspect and maintain building systems (heating, ventilation etc.)
- Contribute to the development of maintenance budget and ensure compliance
- Monitor inventory of materials and equipment
- Participate in coordination of projects (e.g. renovations)
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and health and safety regulations.
Application Closing Date
- A degree in Quality Surveyor/ Estate Surveyor/ with experience in maintenance
- Fluency in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proven experience as maintenance supervisor or similar role
- Strong technical knowledge of all building systems (electrical, heating etc.)
- Understanding of budgeting and performance management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]