One of Nigeria's foremost financial institutions, is currently recruiting
suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Economist and Special Advisor to the Chairman
Any City, Nigeria
- We are seeking an extremely bright, driven and proactive Economist to help support the development of the Company’s strategy
- The successful candidate will be innovative with a capacity to work independently based on their own initiative and can demonstrate a strong capacity for creative thinking
Reporting directly to the Chairman, the Senior Economist and Special Advisor will:
- Act as an Ambassador to the multiple economic, corporate and government fora that the Company participates in
- Develop thought leadership presentations for global stage events
- Create a clear agenda to ensure that the financial institution is kept abreast of global current affairs and is in tune with the key socioeconomic and political events globally
- Be a confident communicator that can express all of the above on behalf of the financial institution when the requirement so arises.
- Have been educated to at least a Master's level
- Minimum of 15 years experience in top-tier organizations
Application Closing Date
- The appointment and package will be made at an appropriate level in the Company depending on the experience and expertise of the successful applicant.
21st September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's and qualifications to: [email protected]