ACCA is the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. We're the world's most forward thinking professional accountancy body. Since we were founded in 1904, we have expanded to over 1400 staff in 55 countries, meaning we’re a truly global organisation. Our people enjoy a working environment that is dynamic, human and connected, and have a strong focus on creating value for our students and members.
We are currently recruiting for a qualified candidate to join our team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Business Services and Compliance Manager
- We’re currently looking for a Business Services and Compliance Manager on a full time, permanent basis.
- This position can be based in Accra, Nairobi, Lagos or Johannesburg.
- The Business Services and Compliance Manager will lead Business Services activities in ACCA national offices.
- Activities include Facilities Management, Estates Management, Health & Safety, Business Continuity Planning and Compliance.
- The role requires collaboration with Market Heads and Global Support functions including Finance, IT&T, Corporate Assurance, Legal and other key stakeholders within ACCA to ensure achieved outcomes are aligned with ACCA strategy and goals.
On a day to day basis, you’ll be involved in the following:
- Maintaining all aspects of compliance and audit work for the office
- Reporting on compliance of facilities and estates, health and safety, security, and annual audits
- Leading the delivery of the office's safety, health and environment service under guidance of senior colleagues
- Undertaking risk assessments activities as per agreed schedule and report on mitigating actions
- Business Continuity planning and maintenance
- Managing operational and capital budget which includes submission of annual budgets
- Collaborating with Market Heads and Global Support functions including Finance, IT&T, Corporate Assurance, Legal and other key stakeholders within ACCA [WG1]
- General office management including administration, logistics, mail handling, meeting room coordination, internal event and workshop support, and other ad hoc duties.
We’re looking for someone who has the following skills/experience:
Application Closing Date
- Fluent in written and oral English
- Degree educated
- Previous experience in an office/business management position
- Sound knowledge of all aspects of compliance
- Strong project management skills
- Assertive, collaborative and able to work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport easily with key stakeholders and colleagues
26th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online