GTI Securities Limited - Our company is a leading Nigerian Investment Banking group located in Lagos and requires a competent personnel to fill this vacant position
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Accounts
- Handle Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Manage payroll activity for staff
- Handle Tax functions e.g Remittance of PAYE
- Filing of records and conduct proper Audit of the records.
- Monthly Payroll Computation.
- Ensures compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Coordinates timely preparation of the company’s financial statements and ensures that its financial position is accurately reflected in compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Enable transaction control to detect and/or prevent errors, misappropriations, or policy non-compliance in a financial transaction process.
- Attending to other tasks as directed by the Finance Director.
Application Closing Date
- The position requires an individual who possess a B.Sc / HND in Accounting, professional qualification as ACA/ACCA/ICAN with at least five (5) years financial accounting experience. MBA Degree will be an added advantage
12th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]