AOS Orwell is a merger of two Nigerian-based oil service companies, forming the largest indigenous services company in the region. Everything you need for offshore, land and swamp drilling, remedial and production.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager - Integrated Maintenance Service Contracts (Routine & Interventions)
- Reporting to the Head - Service Business, PMD this person will deliver on the Sales Budgets against integrated Maintenance Service Contracts for both Routine and Turn Around Maintenance requirements of customers in Nigeria across Field Instrumentation and Control Systems, Electrical - LV, MV, PMCC, MCC, Motors, Generators, Transformers, Mechanical - Static (Valves, Heat Exchangers, Tanks, Vessels, Columns), Rotating Equipment and Civil Structures / Buildings / Fire Suppression Systems in the Oil & Gas sector
- Estimate Market size / share for Service Business portfolios in the region, identify competition intelligence (SWOT), map customer organization & develop market pricing strategy.
- Implement vendor registrations with regional customer organizations, develop regional customer account plans, improve opportunity funnel quality / conversion rates, and develop credible pursuit strategies and sales forecasts.
- Conduct win / loss analysis and identify opportunities for sales and operations continuous improvement & productivity.
- Co-ordinate and collaborate across the organization with various functional teams, business development managers and key account managers to gather support, co-operation, active participation, and contribution to grow the Maintenance Contracting Service business in the region.
- Promote and effectively communicate Maintenance Service Contracting Business portfolio value proposition to customers and end users in the region.
- Deploy marketing communication / campaigns and customer engagement strategies in the region. Proactively identify and resolve potential customer satisfaction issues and escalations. Seek timely help from superiors to diffuse crisis situation by being proactive.
- Attend to RFQs and coordinate with bids & proposals / other business development managers to ensure that proper technically commercial offers are submitted to clients. Ensure that relevant information and data required for submitting a complete proposal is collected and forwarded to bids & proposals / other business development managers.
- Candidate should possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Mechanical / Instrumentation / Electrical.
- Good working knowledge of Sales Process, Proposal Making / Cost Estimation.
- Experience and Exposure to Energy Sector (Oil & Gas, Power Industry Verticals)
- Good understanding of customer routine maintenance / maintenance intervention service contracting strategies as applicable for field instrumentation & control, electrical, mechanical, buildings, civil & structural.
- Good knowledge of Quality Control procedures and documentation.
- 5 - 10 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
- Demonstrate high levels of Customer focus, Engagement ability and sustained levels of Process Excellence
- Ability for Cross Functional collaboration with Result orientation
- Knowledge and understanding of the Field Instrumentation and control products and services.
- Strong conflict management skills, interpersonal and negotiation skills; Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
14th December, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Shortlisted qualified candidates only will be contacted.