Standard Generics Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
- Prepare and reconcile Creditors' accounts.
- Prepare and reconcile Debtors' accounts.
- Prepare Creditors and Debtors Schedule.
- Process cheque payments, credit card transactions and direct deposits.
- Prepare fixed Asset Schedule.
- Keep records of cheques sent to banks for clearing.
- Receive and post imprest retirement journals.
- Manage and reconcile office petty cash.
- Prepare daily cash position.
- Assist the finance manager where required with processing of payroll transactions.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Accounts manager.
The Ideal Candidate must possess:
Application Closing Date
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- A Degree in Accounting from an accredited University or Polytechnic
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar Capacity.
- Knowledge in the use of Spread Sheets and Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge in the use of Sage Accounting software is an added advantage
15th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the job role as subject of the mail.