Credpal is an innovative solution that seeks to combat the ever complex loan approval process that has deterred millions from achieving specific gaols over the years. We believe quality of life can be drastically improved if individuals can easily make purchases and pay overtime at their convenience with reduced or no financial pressure, while also increasing their purchasing capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior PHP Developer
- We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- You will be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle and play a key role in the brand new development of key software systems.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, creating models, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- We need true software engineers who are experts at what they do.
- Writing code for primary application.
- Preparing application for live environment.
- Unit-Testing and End-to-End testing of code.
- Determine time estimates to complete tasks.
- Documenting technical specifications.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Write the application according to specifications.
- Coordinating with designers, administrators, project managers and other programmers.
- Ability to work independently and work with other team members to ensure on-time quality delivery of applications.
- Prioritizing tasks and daily activities.
- Part of a project where he/she will receive the technical specifications and write code from it.
- Daily stand-up meetings to review current progress and obstacles with direct team.
- Weekly meetings to review with the entire technology team.
Application Closing Date
- 5+ years of PHP and MySQL development experience.
- Excellence in programming, debugging, and implementation skills.
- Basic understanding of database design.
- Flexibility and dependability.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with Laravel framework.
- Knowledge and experience in Object Oriented Programming.
- Industry Best Practices.
- Ability to code HTML and CSS by hand.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility and web standards.
- Full life cycle software development.
31st December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]