Paul Esther is a professional consulting firm with strong expertise in strategy execution, entrepreneurship, enterprise risk management and human capital development. We engage training, consulting and execution as major methodologies in driving our value propositions. With a robust faculty and experienced partners, we remain on the cutting edge of emerging knowledge in our areas of expertise.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Music Teacher
- A minimum of second class lower
- PGDE, B.A/NCE, B.Sc/NCE, B.Ed, M.Ed in relevant subject
- Experienced waec examiner
- Knowledgeable in nigerian and igcse curriculum
- A minimum of 5 years teaching experience
Competencies and skills for all staff:
Application Closing Date
- Student- centered instructional skills
- Strong relational skills
- Good communication skills
- Proven christian values
26th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.