PrisDav Consulting - Our client, a leading Juice Bar is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- We urgently seek to hire a Business Development Manager with a startup mentality which thrives in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- The ideal candidate has a passion for health and wellness and is very creative.
- This position will execute our creative ideas and help shape our brand. We’re looking for a talented team player with a positive and fun attitude towards work.
Requirements, Desired Skills & Experience
- Develop new customer base
- Support the owners to develop and execute strategy to increase awareness, acceptability, and loyalty from consumers to the brand
- Develop marketing calendar and execution of all advertising and communications for promotions including in-store, digital, social media, and direct mail
- Work closely with the team to lead, create, manage, control, and execute marketing plans
- Bring creative and innovative ideas to the team in order to stay relevant in a competitive industry
- Create processes for the store to use in marketing brand
- Support product development efforts to improve existing products and introduce new products by ensuring a strong brand fit and business need
- Lead marketing efforts brand positioning, product development, menu, promotions, and advertising
- Review complex marketing processes to identify and implement efficiencies
- Lead weekly creative team status meetings and weekly work in progress meetings
- Manage both internal creative efforts and outsourced PR and creative agencies
- Work closely with owners to develop strategy for mobile app, and direct social media strategy and content
- Lead multiple projects from ideation to execution, ensuring all key stakeholders are aligned around objectives, milestones, and deadlines.
Application Closing Date
- BA or BSc in relevant subjects
- Minimum of 1 year in retail marketing management
- Strong leadership/management skills
- Lives and breathes all things wellness-related, is passionate about sharing a healthy lifestyle with consumers
- Desire and ability to wear multiple hats and work in fast paced environment with short deadlines and a high rate of change.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized, with proven ability to manage multiple, complex tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results both independently and as a part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to identify process opportunities and implement new creative process where needed.
14th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.