Westfield Consulting Limited Our client, an FMCG company is searching for an experienced and qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Distribution Development Manager
- We are searching for an experienced Distribution Development Manager to direct and co-ordinate Sales strategies and programs to achieve or exceed the sales objectives for each brand and the company in the Area.
Achievement of Sales Target:
- Develop sales plan & programs to ensure sales objective is achieved or exceeded
- Ensure proper budgeting control and monitoring of sales performance against plan
- Provide distributors and customers in the Area with information about new or improved products and services, price change to improve sales in the region
- Establish, maintain and expand customer base
Revenue/ Cash Management:
- Manage receipt of revenues from customers
- Ensure daily cash lodgments at the local bank
- Efficient control of cash and stock at depots/area.
- Drive debt management strategies and efficient credit utilization by customers in the area.
- Ensure Effective distribution infrastructure is in place with distributors to drive availability in retail outlets
- Put in Place effective coverage plan to ensure grand Oak wins with Wholesalers
- Proactively monitor each sales depot performance in terms of cost, sales and shares toward achievement of plan and efficiency of resource utilization
- Ensure adequate product supply and optimum deployment of distribution fleet
- Conduct regular market visits to check route coverage and competitor activity
- Develop and Deploy Tactical Activation plans which includes but not limited to Monitoring Inbar activation & commando sales
- Provide support for RBMs to ensure achievement of sales goals and objectives
- Execute sales promotional programmes on behalf of the RBM
- Ensure brand visibility to promote sales by liaising with the Marketing team to ensure that adequate marketing support by way of merchandising and promotions is available in the Area
- Generate and analyze sales report
- Provide periodic feedback to sales and marketing team on branch key performance issues
Coaching & Mentoring:
- RDM and RDE Trade accompaniment to identify Selling Skill Gap
- Establish and ensure that all sales administration procedures are adhered too
- Co-ordinate and follow up with the storehouse supervisor to ensure that adequate inventory stock of product is maintained for the Area in order to meet the sales delivery schedules
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of 5 year sales experience
- HND/BSC degree in any discipline
- Understand Retail sales practices and processes
- Excellent interpersonal, persuasive and communication skills
- Strong Business Insight, Good planning and organizing skills
- Experienced Coach with Customer Marketing Exposure
- Experienced in Joint Business Plan Development
- Good Microsoft Office Skills
Till Role is filled.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Application to: [email protected]
using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.