Blume Nigeria Limited - We play a major role in food Industries &. we are one of Nigeria's leading tomato paste manufacturers. The company is a recognized market leader in tomato paste production and other range of products like; Seasoning Cube, baking powder, Margarine Yeast, Dough Improver, Preservative, Vitasoy Milk Drink, Vitamax Cereal Drink.
We are currently recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Locations: Aba-Abia & Onitsha-Anambra
- Collaborating with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the region
- Managing a sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals
- Assisting sales personnel in their techniques
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term
- Educating the sales team with presentations of strategies, seminars and regular meetings
- Reviewing regional expenses and recommending improvements
- At Least B.Sc., HND and related educational qualification in a related field
- Candidate must have minimum experience of 8 to 10 years in handling sales and distribution profiles. Preferably from the FMCG segment.
- Candidate should have experience in handling East geography.
- Responsible for planning, budgeting, and execution of annual, quarterly, and monthly sales goals in a given geography.
- Managing the sales team to maximize sales revenue to meet or exceed corporate goals/targets.
- Suggesting and Coordinating BTL activities for our culinary division in assigned territory.
- To manage and strengthen the organization distribution network and develop a redistribution network. Ability to make MIS report. Basic knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint and other related competent skills.
- Should have experience in handling distribution and redistribution team in terms of monitoring their performance and take necessary measures to improve the performance.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Applicants must reside in these regions respectively