Spaces is an enabling platform for merchants, providing a suite of tools to help merchants manage and grow their businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Supervisor
Locations: Delta, Kaduna, Kano, Lagos, Oyo, Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
- Your responsibility is to coordinate field agent activities and maximize performance across your regions in order to meet the merchant acquisition and revenue growth targets.
- A share of your team will oversee onboarding and recruitment to bring every month new merchant.
In particular you will:
- Build a trusted and prosperous field agent channel
- Optimize the onboarding process and strategize on improving field agent activities
- Monitor the management strategy
- Reach recruitment, engagement, activation targets for the channel.
- Deliver exceptional growth of agents database
- Delivering engagement of agents database
- Deliver strong activation rate of the database
- Weekly report on performance vs target and action taken during the week.
- Propose innovative process.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- 3+ years of sales management experience, managing sales leaders
- Capable of teaching the process for successful prospecting & leading to consistent quota achievement
- Evidence of successfully leading others to exceed measurable sales and revenue targets
- Ability to both set strategy, manage sales quotas, and follow through on tactical implementation and execution of initiatives â€“ a supervisor with vision
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
NGN55,000 - 70,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
13th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] The subject of the email should be job title and location.