George Houston Resources Limited (GHR) - Our client, a Health Management Company based in Surulere, Lagos State is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Partnership Officer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The business development & partnership officer will identify sales leads, pitch our services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
- This role revolves around good communication. We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Brainstorming with business development team to create new project strategies
- Identifying sales and services that would appeal to new clients
- Managing company and client expectations
- Reviewing timeframes and budgets
- Creating sales pitches
- Executing sales objectives
- B.Sc./BA in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field with 3 - 5 years work experience.
- Proven working experience as a business development officer, sales executive or a relevant role
- Experience in customer support and a recruitment and staffing firm is a plus
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to analyse data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets
- Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects
- Comfortable in both leadership and team-player role
Application Closing Date
5th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.