Cannon Projects Limited (CP) is an indigenous Engineering and Construction Management Company with over 10 years of work expertise. The company operates as a multi-faceted engineering firm with expertise in Engineering, Construction management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Quantity Surveyor
Location: Maitama, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Review architectural plans and prepare quantity needs
- Estimate the quantity and costs of materials
- Prepare contracts and documents
- Set budgets for payments, inventory needs, and materials
- Analyze costs for maintenance and additional building needs
- Track changes in plans or constructions; update budgets
- Negotiate with contractors and subcontractors
- Hire and document contractors and subcontractors
- Act as a liaison between clients and site managers/engineers
- Keep track of construction materials and inventory
- Identify potential financial or construction risks
- Advise clients on improvements, strategies, and/or estimated costs
- Prepare payments for contractors and subcontractors
- Document progress, materials, and reports on project
- Advise on property taxes, regulations, and local laws
- Source maintenance costs and facilities management for clients
- Develop and maintain working relationships with contractors and subcontractors
- Utilize software to calculate, record, and track inventory and estimates
- Analyze completed projects to determine ROI and compare costs
- Candidates should possess Bachelor's Degree qualification with 2 - 5 years experience.
Application Closing Date
9th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.