George Houston Resources Limited - Our client in the Manufacturing sector is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Executive
Locations: Lagos, Kaduna, Abuja, Port-Harcourt - Rivers and Sokoto
Employment Type: Full-time
- The preferred Candidate must be sound in liaising with governmental agencies.
- Ideal Candidate must have technical background in sales.
- Ability to handle implementation of sales programs, policies, communicate, to assure sales goals and company objectives are achieved.
- This candidate should be comfortable with frequent travel and be able to generate new sales leads on a regular basis.
- The candidate should be able to keep track of their sales and effectively communicate with other team members while out in the field.
- Provide consistent sales support to achieve the company’s goals and objectives.
- Manage and maintain established accounts.
- Direct tasks include managing field warranties, communication of pricing, developing market analysis with competitive pricing and programs. Customer support would also include attending open houses, trade shows, and training.
- Coordinating one or two-year Sales and Marketing Plan to grow territory business.
- Provide annual and monthly sales forecasting.
- Manage and monitor annual expense budgets.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree or equivalent from a recognized institution
- Masters degree is a plus.
- 4 -5 years of work experience with minimum of 3 years in sales.
- Customer experience in the water pump industry of Agricultural sector is preferred.
- Identifying New Opportunities
- Crafting the Best Solutions
- Solving Implementation Roadblocks
- Answering Technical Questions, Providing Technical Advice
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "TSE & Location (eg: TSE - Lagos) " as the subject of the email.