Precious Palm Royal Hotel is a sensational resort strategically located in a serene and cozy and Transport, Headquarters, Lagos – Benin Expressway. Isiohor, Ugbowo environment; and shares a common boundary with the Nigerian Army School of Supply, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Generalist
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- To manage end to end HR Generalist activities, viz, recruitment, payroll, performance management, employee relations, statutory compliance, employee engagement activities.
- To coordinate with all the HOD and understand their manpower requirements and fill the vacancies at the earliest.
- To maintain Employee Attendance and generate salaries for the various department/unit.
- Ensures accurate database of staff records, which should be consistently updated.
- Implements and follows through Employees Recognition Programs, i.e. Innovation Award, Honesty Award.
- Be visible and accessible to all employees and follow through all actions.
- Maintain strong relationship and goodwill with all employees.
- Handle complaints and counseling.
- Coordinate with the relevant department for the submission of the evaluation forms before expiry of the probationary period.
- Update in the Computer and personnel file for staff transfers, promotions and salary adjustments.
- Maintenance of the resignation record.
- Arranges exit interviews for rank & files personnel.
- Prints staffs Attendance Record List (from 1st of last month to 30th or 31st of current month) to all Dept. Heads.
- Assist Department Heads in customizing Job Descriptions.
- Handling Industrial Relations and Labour Union Issues
- Plan Bonus, commission and incentives schemes for the relevant staff.
- Administer leaves of absence
- Maintenance and custody of confidential employee records including personnel, confidential, medical. Respond to inquiries such as for employment verification etc.
- Advise employees and/or managers regarding HR Policy, best practices, manager/employee relationships and conflict management.
- Assist with the recruitment, interview, selection and on boarding process including: advertising placement for recruiting, job boards, and other sources of recruiting/advertising; applicant tracking, including receiving, processing and tracking resumes; scheduling interviews as directed by hiring managers; and coordinating pre-employment testing (e.g., background checks etc).
- Assist management with training and development programs.
- Ensure appropriate HR related compliance training is delivered and completed by all employees.
- Degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in an HR role
- Good knowledge of employment law and HR best practice
- Strong IT skills including experience of using specialist HR management software and systems
- Good organization/administration skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Membership of CIPM or other HR professional bodies will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] and cc. [email protected] using the "Job title" as subject of the e-mail.